We are proud to offer you
- a collection of more than 2 million books, journals, manuscripts, government documents and films
- electronic access to many of our resources from anywhere in the world
- a staff with over 870 years of expertise working at Swem
- 28 group study rooms, some with LCD screens
- comfortable sofas and chairs
- 3rd floor devoted to quiet study
- computers and printers throughout the building
- 24-hour access to coffee
...and lots more.
And of course, we’re always glad to help, so please ask us.
Swem Library is located at 400 Landrum Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Directions & Parking
The Earl Gregg Swem Library will be an extraordinary liberal arts library!
Earl Gregg Swem Library supports and enhances teaching and research, and fosters intellectual curiosity, creativity and lifelong learning.