We provide many services to support your research, teaching, and course projects. Visit a service desk to learn more.
- Borrowing: check out books, videos, technology, and more.
- Printing and more: print, copy, scan, and fax.
- Research assistance appointments: work with a research librarian to identify good sources.
- Multimedia: use multimedia production equipment and software.
- Course Reserves: find materials on reserve for your courses.
- Room and Space Reservations: reserve Swem rooms and spaces, including group studies, media studios, and more.
- Writing Resources Center: get help with the process of writing papers, citations, and more.
- Tutoring: get individualized assistance from a peer tutor.
- MEWS Cafe: get a snack or caffeine boost.
- Interlibrary Loan: get books and articles from other libraries.
We also have many special services for faculty.
Need research assistance?
If you have a disability, we are committed to providing you with full access to our materials and services.